Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Return

Greetings. It has been a long time since my last post. This was because I am too busy with my final semester before. I got too many of projects to be done until I only appeared online on my facebook account. I believe this not 'healthy' for my blog progress by long hiatus, but I choose something that more important than writing a post in blog. I hope all of the readers understands my condition. I don't announce my blog are 'dead' but with this post, this blog are still gaining live, even the chance of getting potential readers are low. But I not expecting that because my goal to set my blog was not gain many reader and set a huge fan of mine, but I more interested in sharing my ideas and knowledge of my builds and anything what I did. Okay, back to the story, my final was over and I got great result though I didn't get my dean list on my final semester (sigh). But I still happy with my results because I passed all my subjects. I hope I can start my review on gunpla after this post shortly and I WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment