Saturday, December 25, 2010

Got: 1/144 Turn A Gundam

Yeah....raining, raining and raining at my place . Almost everyday raining during evening time. And my newly-discovered shop, Hayasa only opens during afternoon. But today, I can reach to that shop due to no raining today. I just bought 1/144 turn A gundam, a gundam with mustache (or mostly called beard) . Why I bought this? I like the design where its design was out of typical gundam design, instead the multipurpose usage (If you watch Turn A Gundam, U can see the part where Loran used his turn A's hand as washing machine,somewhere in episode 13-16). Enough bla-bla, lets look at the contents of the box.


Photobucket
Priced around RM40 after 20% less got it for RM 30


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Box side looking.

Photobucket
BOX OPEN! Look at the shield, red part needs to be painted...orz.

Photobucket
Contains (if not mistaken) 4 runners....

Here's the scanlation of manual. I'll only provide the scanlation of the manual if Dalong's site does not provide any scanlation and review of certain gunpla, Especially the vintage ones.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Another thing I like to share was, maybe you know whitebeard from One piece manga or anime... The thing is

Photobucket
This was the head of Turn A.....



Photobucket
and this is the Whitebeard's himself. The white, long mustache made me obvious since it was look like Turn A mustache lol.






MY other completed works
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. oh man, this is rare. u r quite lucky for RM30.
    whr did u get this? can tell me also? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayasa Hobby shop at my hometown, Kuching =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, :( thats far u know. haha. im at UKM currntly.

    i've made a new blog, please follow k. :D. thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great posting bro! Whitebeard & Turn-A Gundam... Lol... Your latest kit is really rare bro. I visited two model kit box today to look for 1/100 R-44 Guntank but could not find. I didn't this yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KR fan: Okay, will drooping by . YW

    @ Katsuden:woo, R-44 Guntank? pretty rare items to be find

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm... i wold rather wait fo the HG ver like all those HGUC HGAW bla bla bla

    ReplyDelete
  7. those joints....aren't really looks promising.but for this scale, maybe it will still works and yeah, old kits, painting and seams hell.

    seconded what Gunpla said, i wait until they make HG Turn A. that will be a better justice

    ReplyDelete