Saturday, August 7, 2010

What I'm doing this few weeks?

Well, I would like to shre you my activity during th few weeks ago....

Photobucket
                                  
   Friday night at my campus's mosque, the guy from the left picture is from Dubai. The interesting thing about him is, he was the descendants of prophet Muhammad pbuh (peace be upon him). Since he give religious speech in Arabic, so our ustaz was given opportunity to translate it so that we could understand what he said.

Photobucket

   After the speech, my friend and I enjoying the meal which was served inside the tray. This is the way how Arab eat the meal together and it was fun.

Photobucket

Then,the morning was come and my faculty held "Refreshing  Day" program.

Photobucket

Quite a lot of hampers since we divided into 9 groups,  9 of us get hamper even at 9th place

Photobucket

  In front are all of my juniors.

Photobucket
Each of group was given a balloon filled with water and if "pop" out marks will be deducted. This was not from my group

Photobucket
After the event was finished, another event was held by MPP. the event was "club day" (not clubbing) and this snake was found at JPA table. Probably he love to eat Nips XD

Photobucket
View from my room........

Photobucket
My "on the go" base....really practical

No comments:

Post a Comment